|Confound your enemies, forcing them in and out of this realm at your whim.|
Spells[edit | edit source]
Veil Shroud[edit | edit source]
|Description||Creates a dome that prevents projectiles from entering. Allies within the dome gain 25% Bonus Ranged Damage Lasts until caster places another.|
Ranged Creatures will always move towards the dome
- Can be used to protect bosses or elites from ranged heroes, forcing them to either leave your creature alone or get in close.
Veil Sight Curse[edit | edit source]
|Veil Sight Curse|
|Charge Cooldown||50 seconds|
|Description||Curse target enemy, obscuring their vision and preventing them from seeing or targeting anything beyond 5m. Lasts 10s.|
Cerberus Core[edit | edit source]
|Charge Cooldown||16 seconds|
|Description||Summons a shard of Cerberus that arms after 2s. Once triggered it explodes dealing 775 damage. Deals 50% Bonus Damage to any enemy previously hit by Cerberus Core in the last 2s.|
- Multiple Cerberus Cores cannot be stacked on top of each other, but they can be stacked with Breaches and other Conjurings
Veil Fade[edit | edit source]
|Description||Elite minion allies fade into the Veil on summon and become visible after using basic attack or spells. Veil Fade refreshes every 8s.|
Veil Rift[edit | edit source]
- Veil Shock
- Target enemy will be thrown in the direction you are facing and both you and the target will enter the veil. A portal will open at the location where the target was standing when you cast the ability, and they have to get to that portal to leave.
- While in the Veil, the target can not see or interact with any creatures, players, or effects not in the Veil and they can not interact with the target, with the exception of Veil Demon spells.
- Your posses (default ) is replaced with Veil Shock. To use Veil Shock, target the player and hold the button down. It will deal damage every second it is kept on them.
- The slow from Veil Shock can't be cleansed.
- Has a 1s windup where the target is locked in place and the Veil Demon can aim the launch direction.
- Targets inside the Veil can walk through destructible objects.
- Cooldown starts once the Veil Demon leaves the Veil.
- Try to throw targets off ledges to make their journey back to the portal longer.
- Lay traps near the portal or along the path back to it to deal additional damage and slow them down.
- Veil Shock does high damage. Try to keep it active as much as possible.
- If you can set up beforehand, you can set traps and then throw the target into them, so they can not avoid them.
- The prismatic gem Reverse Knockback will knockdown the target directly on the portal making them instantly exit the rift.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]