|This article is a stub. You can help Breach Wiki by .|
|Bring forth the many terrains from beyond the Veil. Shape the very ground beneath your enemies' feet.|
Spells[edit | edit source]
Fungal Spore[edit | edit source]
|Charge Cooldown||9 seconds|
|Description||Once triggered it transposes a fungal spore and applies Poison.
Poison deals 300 damage plus 300 poison damage per additional stack over 60s.
- You have a lot of these. Use them liberally.
Grael Cage[edit | edit source]
|Charge Cooldown||55 seconds|
|Description||Places a Breach. Once triggered it transposes enclosed crystalline terrain imprisoning enemies. It lasts up to 15s and is destructible.|
Places a large cylindrical breach trap. When an enemy steps within the area, it creates a cage along the edge, keeping those inside in and those outside out until it is destroyed.
Smaller breach abilities can be placed inside the cage, but can not overlap with the edge.Grael Cage has 4800 health.
- It does not take long for an entire team to destroy the cage if they are focusing on it. Using it on enemies who are far from their teammates can make it take much longer for them to get out.
- Place small breaches or summon elites inside the cage so that the person inside can't avoid damage or focus on destroying the cage.
Cerberus Inferno[edit | edit source]
|Charge Cooldown||60 seconds|
|Description||Once triggered it transposes volcanic terrain that deals 4500 damage over 20s in an area.|
Hasten Death[edit | edit source]
|Description||Each time a trap is triggered your summoned Elite gains 2.5% Haste. Stacks up to 10 times.|
Winds of Auros[edit | edit source]
|Winds of Auros|
|Charge Cooldown||20 seconds|
|Description||Pushes enemies in target direction. Closer enemies are pushed farther away.|
Sends a small burst of wind in the targeted direction, pushing enemies in the area with it.
- Downed players and turrets can not be pushed
- While being pushed, targets are in the air but otherwise not incapacitated.
- Try to push enemies into your traps.
- Can be used to repeatedly push enemies into the same Cerberus Inferno, dealing extra damage.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
Class Trailer[edit | edit source]