|Wield Necromantic spells to summon undead. Direct them to attack enemies or bolster allies.|
Spells[edit | edit source]
Command Minion[edit | edit source]
|Description||Command your minion allies to attack target enemy. They will continue to attack target until it is defeated, they can no longer reach it, or are commanded otherwise.
Enemies you defeat are turned into an Undead Shambler minion. You can have up to three Shamblers active at once in this way. They last until they are defeated.
Shambler Sacrifice Effect - explodes dealing 300 damage to nearby enemies.
- Usable in the air
- Shamblers have 1500 health
- A Shambler will only be summoned if you land the last hit on the enemy
- Shambler attacks deal 85, 90 or 102 damage
- Shamblers sacrifice affect will also grant another Shambler if it has the last hit.
Sacrifice Minion[edit | edit source]
|Description||Sacrifice target minion. Gain 500 health and trigger minion's sacrifice effect. Usable during CC.|
- Usable in the air
Haunting Wraiths[edit | edit source]
|Description||Summons several wraiths that rush forward in a frenzy, delivering 175 damage to enemies and a Damage Shield for up to 400 damage to allies before fading back behind the Veil.|
Raise Dead[edit | edit source]
|Description||Summon 8 Undead Shambler minions. They last 20s or until defeated.|
- Passive +1 level potion crate
- Shamblers from Raise dead have a green aura around their head to tell them apart.
Frenzied Shambler[edit | edit source]
- Deals 600 impact damage
- Frenzied Shamblers have 1500 health
- Combining this with Sacrifice Minion will allow you to get healed without losing a long-term minion.
Basic Attack[edit | edit source]
|Damage (Impact)||102.35 (22), 146.05 (32), 120.75 (26), 248.4 (62)|
|Description||Slices through enemies with wide strikes.|
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
Because of Necromancer's signature passive (+15% Bonus Basic Attack Damage), basic attacking a grunt minion will leave them with 1.6 HP after two basic attacks, equipping a gem that gives 0.75% or more Bonus Damage will kill grunts in two basic attacks instead of three.
Class Trailer[edit | edit source]